Thursday 13 September 2012

150 MAT REMPIT NABBED AND MADE TO PUSH THEIR MOTORBIKES.

 The merriment of more than 150 Mat Rempit and about 100 of their pillion riders was cut short when they were rounded up by the pollice. Earlier, they were spotted racing and doing dangerous stunts while being cheered on by onlookers and their friends. State Internal Security, Public Order and Traffic Chief Supt Wan Aziz said, they screened all those present, and eight youths tested positive for drug. ~AMIRAH

6 comments:

  1. Yes, nowdays we always heard that many teenegers were caught in the illegal racing. SO, I very hope that the goverment will do something and take this case more serious.~ AIDA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Aida. I think the goverment didn't take this case so serious. That's why this case still not finish. ~FATWA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very sad when read news about Mat Rempit. How can't I feel that? I think all the Mat Rempit was Malay. I don't know what will happen to our nation future. ~ASYIKIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. This problem every day was become more terrible if we do not avoid. If this situation can't avoid, it will give an effect to our country and the economy in our country will decrease. ~AMIRAH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes. I agree with Amirah. ~ASYIKIN

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope all the "Mat Rempit" will regret for what had happen to them and will be change to be more good one day.~AIDA

    ReplyDelete