Wednesday 2 May 2012

My First Article : FRIENDSHIP ~ Aida

I choose an article about friendship because it is close with my life. This article is about what is friendship?? , usefulness of friendship, what is false friend and choice of friend that we must have.
Friendship is a noble.  A true friend is a gift of God. There are instances of men sacrificing their lives for their friends. So, everyone should know how to choose a friend and how to honour friendship. If we wish that our friend should be true to us, then we must be true to our friends..

There were some vocab that I want to share with you all..
-cherished       -foresight
-misfortune      - divine
-induction

can you all help me find the meaning???

2 comments:

  1. I interesting with this article Aida.
    I have found that cherished mean "dihrgai".~Amirah

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thanks Amirah.. hmm.. how about fatwa and asyikin?? ~ aida

    ReplyDelete