Wednesday 2 May 2012

My First Article: Think Before You TWEET ~Fatwa

I choose this article because i think this tittle impress me.. This article story about if not use wisely, tweeting obviously carries dire consequences, both civil and criminal, because of its limitless reach in this borderless world. One should exercise extra care before expressing one's views on social media even if they are mere casual comments

here some interesting vocab i want share with you:
-defamatory
-establish
-allegendly
-rapidly

can you all help me to find this vocab meaning??

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you Fatwa..now a lot of crime that occur in social websites. Hmm..let me help you find the meaning. Defamatory means "fitnah" ~ Aida

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can give you the meaning of establish. The meaning is 'menubuhkan' ~Amirah

    ReplyDelete