Friday 8 February 2013

Have You Written It Down(A3B)

I get an interesting story from http://www.shortbreadstories.co.uk/story/view/have_you_written_it_down/#axzz2KJQIMdgs.  But first, you need to be the member of shortbreadstories, dont have to worry, it is free. You will amaze to find the stories, they are all interesting.

This story is about a man (name not given, i guess it is the writer himself) who does not like old folks. His job as an alarm installer finally meet him with a few old folks who are alone at home.  He listen to their stories and keep asking  them, "Have you written it down?" and the answer he will get,"who will read it?". Finally, he begin to love old people.

I think this is interesting. This teaches us to value old people, they have a loy of stories that we do not know.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for introducing this website.
    I feel touched with what you have written.Sometimes we ignore the old folks.Remember what we discussed in class about old folks? Are we willing to send our parent to old home? I was surprised when one of our classmate said yes (you know who i refer to, right?). I think he should read this article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3A==>> I feel touch when I read the article.I hope this will not happen to me or my parent.I love them, I want to take care of them,InsyaAllah as far as I live.

    ReplyDelete