Friday 8 February 2013

Main Project: Reading and Blogging (A3A)

Hello girls, this is the big project for 2013. Start reading and start posting.I will share with you, the story I read.The title was "The Silent Whisper" written by Maclean Patrick.

The characters: A man 
                                The spirit ( a lady)
The plot   : It is about a man who is not afraid of the dark but afraid of 3 am.When 3 am comes, he hears the whisper although he covered his ears.The whisper is from a lady who asked him to follow her. He didnt want to follow her and he will listen to the whisper evry night. The spirit went back to her place when morning come and she was jealous of her friends because they success to get a soul to bring back to their place.The woman vowed that one day the man will follow him because death always wins.

You can read this at http://macleanpatrick.wordpress.com/2010/04/22/short-story-the-silent-whisper/

Feel the goosebumps when reading this.

13 comments:

  1. Scary...I will not read this, reading what you written makes me scary already, please write about another story. (A3D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel scary too when I read the story but the English is simple and I can understand the story fast.That what I like about the story. (A3A)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A1A just texted me, you guys start blogging, I want to involved too. Interesting , the story sounds interesting, let me read it first then I will comment on that. (A3B)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A3C====>>>> 3 am....I watched a Thai movie that has the same title "3 am".I think that the film is more scary than the story. I close my eyes at some parts of the film because I felt so scary.But, I can read this story until the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A3B: Interesting, full of suspense, you keep asking yourself questions while you are reading. Scary????Not that scary but I read it at my living room and my family are near me. May be because of that I don't feel that scary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A3D>>>> I said I don't want to read it, but I read it because I don't want to miss this discussion. It is more to mystery, rather than scary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A3B: Remember what the host of Fear Factor always said, the feeling of fear is actually in our mind.We need to control that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A3B>>>Tq, I take that.Sometimes I just afraid of nothing.I even feel afraid when I am alone in my room :(((

    ReplyDelete
  9. A3B>>>>cannot help it, the feeling just come. (don't make this a point for you to tease me in class :((()

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't worry, I will not tease you (A3A)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A3D...you have mix up our code, you are using my code A3B. We will not tease you, it is a promise.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry, too eager to post, I just type the code, sorry (A3D)

    ReplyDelete